Here we go….
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
i don’t have one but if i did it would probably be something spicy. like incense.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
probably 24 or 25 with the way my parents are eager to auction me off dierr.. 😦
5. Do you know a hoarder?
lol Yes! Edwina! haha
6. Can you do a split?
Nope. Wish i could tho
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
like 5? never took off my training wheels though so i can’t say i ever truly learned
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
excluding the one i live in, 5
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
yeah. one of my cousins
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I’m so vain it’ll probably be Lisa. haha
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Arnold. after my dad, my grandpa and my brother.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
oh but how i can say that here and spoil my market? i’ve never gotten anything but an A ooo hw3
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
The Cosby Show!!!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Chale i live in Ghana. Halloween for what? Witchcraft things.. lol
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yep! Harry Potter was awesome! Hunger Games was awesome! but not as awesome as Harry Potter of course, didn’t like the ending. and the Twilight series is crap. I won’t advise anyone to waste their time on it.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
oh but what’s wrong with my accent? lol but if i had to choose, i would pick British. not some cockney accent tho and no London streets thing. Hugh Laurie’s British accent is what i want.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
On my dad’s side, no. On my mom’s side yes. But they’re dead.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course. Sesame Street.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Efua Sutherland Children’s park.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French and Spanish.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
No. He has nice hair too
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
hmmm i think The Notebook. It’s more realistic. Titanic is a classic movie that i think everyone should watch though.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
yes. that night out with Damaris and Maureen was fun. 🙂
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
anyplace that has really good fries.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
ermm no please.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
I live in Ghana oooo
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Lol i have no idea. Possibly Benjamin.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Rowie, RoRo, Anza, Lizzle, Lissy, everybody calls me whatever they want.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Oh but what is this? how can one person be my favorite person in the whole world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Anaemia. But otherwise, i’m healthy
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Can’t remember but i haven’t been since i was 8 or 9. I self diagnose, lol
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Someone told me they love my smile. 🙂
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
strawberry and ginger
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
haha about 10. i’m not really a shoe person
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I will raise my children to believe that God is King and they must have a personal, intimate relationship with Him. religion is nothing. The relationship with God is everything.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I always knew. I grew up knowing Christmas was about baby Jesus and not about Santa
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I wanted a place to rant and pour out my heart to complete strangers. The photos are a plus.